Booking is now live for Etheridge & Persighetti’s Personal Shopper: Cornucopia at Compass Festival 11th- 19th November 2016.
Choose from a pick and mix selection of micro tours from our Market Mis-Guides. Shoppers, traders, market lovers, and artists, all have a fascinating story to tell as they walk, eat, work, and play their way through Leeds Kirkgate Market.
- 53° 47′ 49.8804” N / 1° 32′ 19.7916” W by Rommi Smith
- The Unwritten History of Kirkgate Market by the Old Market Boy
- The Pearl in the Oyster by Cliff & Michelle Hocken (Hayes Seafoods)
- Every Bean Tells a Story by The Teapot
- Dansette Days by Andy Wilcox
- Fill a Bag for a Pound with Dan
- Threads by Hayley Alessi
- Favourite Things Poetry Tour by Matthew Bellwood
- Meet and Eat the Streets by Kathryn Garnett
- WorkersLunchTime by WorkersLunchTime